Quest Power International News
- Canadian city uses AI for renewable energy optimisation
- South Korea: BayWa and Ulsan sign MoU for floating offshore wind
- Hydropower to dominate New Zealand’s energy mix through 2030
- Atlantic Canada’s first instream tidal energy set for completion in 2022
- Siemens Energy to build 1.7GW combined-cycle plant in Brazil
- Coal-fired power plants to close after new wastewater rule
- California 3,200-MWh CAES Project Proposed for Grid Stability After Diablo Canyon Nuclear Plant Retires
- Could Fusion Energy Transform the Power Industry By 2035?
- How states can collaborate on offshore wind to meet ambitious goals in the U.S.
- Microsoft data center to host hydrogen demonstration project
- More Than 20 Coal-Fired Plants Will Close in Wake of Wastewater Rule
- Renewables are 87% of new U.S. generating capacity so far this year
- Portugal’s Last Coal Power Plant Shuts Down, Fourth Country in Europe to Stop Burning Coal
- Dems confident on methane fee as budget bill moves to Senate
- The POWER Podcast